At angie house yesterday, pat “introduced” us to the movie, NANA. Hehe, I re-watched the show when I was home. Earlier on, I was half asleep at the beginning of the show at angie’s and did not catch the front part. One thing to mention, the subtitles I got from youtube is kind of bad. Esp. if I compared it to the translation earlier on that pat showed us at crunchyroll.
Nana in jap means 7 and hachi 8. This movie was actually adapted from a manga/anime. I have heard slightly about the movie earlier on while watching 星光大道 when one of the contestants introduced her song as NANA 主题曲… I believed that that song was “glamorous sky” (?).
In the Nana movie, there were 2 girls with the same name Nana. One was supposedly the cool rock vocalist who was in a band, the 地下乐团 kind called the black stones, or short form, BlaSt. Another was the normal kawaii kind of girl in japan which you can find – she was later nicknamed Hachi by the former nana. The two girls met by chance on the train to Tokyo and sat together. Both are twenty yrs old although they are completely diff in character. Both girls wanted to get a place to stay n coincidentally by two diff agents, came to this apartment with number “707”. Haha, I suppose that the funny thing was that the house was had really cheap rent, because there was no lift, and with the 2 sharing, it became cheaper. I thought it was a ghost story at first ;) The strawberry cups were an important icon of their friendship, esp. in the sequel. The story also revolved around the story of Nana and Ren, the guitarist who was in Trapnest as well as with the BlaST members, including Nobu, Shin and the shiny bald headed law firm manager(?). As for the other nana, Hachi could not get a proper job and later broke up wif shoji, who fall in love with another girl in his art school/part time job. I guess the storyline is about friendship and trust between the two Nanas. I like the touching ending of the movie when Hachi was surprised by her idol.
As for the singing part, I dun really haf much comments, hehe, since I turned down the volume after my mom complained that I was making a din in her room. Although grily, eve and pat seems to have some comments to Nana’s singing;P
The first Nana was good. But the sequel was kind of bad to me. And that reminds me of 流星花园。。they change the cast for hachi and ren. Their acting aside, I guess ppl will always have memories and “affection” for the first thing they see - “如果我早点遇到你,可能结果就会不一样” The new hachi isn’t as cute and I cant feel the chemistry between her and takumi… I guess mayb I just dun like the plot. The ending was also a bit abrupt. Poor Nobu. I was hoping that they shoot a Nana3, cause I want a good ending.
Watching the movie makes me want to learn jap again. Even though I have returned most of the Jap1 back to my tutor. Shd I ?
Nana in jap means 7 and hachi 8. This movie was actually adapted from a manga/anime. I have heard slightly about the movie earlier on while watching 星光大道 when one of the contestants introduced her song as NANA 主题曲… I believed that that song was “glamorous sky” (?).
In the Nana movie, there were 2 girls with the same name Nana. One was supposedly the cool rock vocalist who was in a band, the 地下乐团 kind called the black stones, or short form, BlaSt. Another was the normal kawaii kind of girl in japan which you can find – she was later nicknamed Hachi by the former nana. The two girls met by chance on the train to Tokyo and sat together. Both are twenty yrs old although they are completely diff in character. Both girls wanted to get a place to stay n coincidentally by two diff agents, came to this apartment with number “707”. Haha, I suppose that the funny thing was that the house was had really cheap rent, because there was no lift, and with the 2 sharing, it became cheaper. I thought it was a ghost story at first ;) The strawberry cups were an important icon of their friendship, esp. in the sequel. The story also revolved around the story of Nana and Ren, the guitarist who was in Trapnest as well as with the BlaST members, including Nobu, Shin and the shiny bald headed law firm manager(?). As for the other nana, Hachi could not get a proper job and later broke up wif shoji, who fall in love with another girl in his art school/part time job. I guess the storyline is about friendship and trust between the two Nanas. I like the touching ending of the movie when Hachi was surprised by her idol.
As for the singing part, I dun really haf much comments, hehe, since I turned down the volume after my mom complained that I was making a din in her room. Although grily, eve and pat seems to have some comments to Nana’s singing;P
The first Nana was good. But the sequel was kind of bad to me. And that reminds me of 流星花园。。they change the cast for hachi and ren. Their acting aside, I guess ppl will always have memories and “affection” for the first thing they see - “如果我早点遇到你,可能结果就会不一样” The new hachi isn’t as cute and I cant feel the chemistry between her and takumi… I guess mayb I just dun like the plot. The ending was also a bit abrupt. Poor Nobu. I was hoping that they shoot a Nana3, cause I want a good ending.
Watching the movie makes me want to learn jap again. Even though I have returned most of the Jap1 back to my tutor. Shd I ?
No comments:
Post a Comment